Monday, January 28, 2008

Blue 2.0: Bloglines

So, for Week 3 I have set up a Bloglines account which I meant to do on my own a long long time ago. So this was easy and very useful. I expect to be using this news feed quite a bit. Right now the trick will be determing which feeds I need to add, delete and try out.

I am currently subscribed to the following:
* Blue 2.0 - of course, however I could never find anything that said 'Copy Link Location' so it is quite possible that I subscribed to that one incorrectly. Should it say Blue 2.0 - Weeks 3 and 4 in the feed list?
* BBC - the front page and the technology section
* Daily Show Videos
* Salon
* Dilbert
* PC Mag
* The Shifted Librarian
* Dictionary.com Word of the Day
* Librarian's Internet Index: new this week
* Wired: Top Stories

I would like to subscribe to Stacey's blog when I find it!

This exercise was really fun!!!

1 comment:

Stacey Greenwell said...

Thanks, Valerie ;-)

I'm http://staceygreenwell.blogspot.com