Monday, January 28, 2008

Blue 2.0: AIM Express

Well, I was rather surprised to find that setting up my AIM account was not quite as intuitive as I expected since the application launched so many useless screens full of products I do not need. Clearer instructions would be useful next time.

So my AIM screen name is KyAgLib which is no surprise of course. I 'aiming' for consistency so it will easier to remember.

Once this is set up it might be useful, but right I find that Facebook meets my needs for social networking and chatting since I link it to my cell phone and to my email. It was much more intuitive and I learned how to use it without someone giving me instructions.

I am looking forward to Blue 2.0 future weeks....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AIM Express review on ajaxproojects.com